Rice paper stuffed with refreshing pineapple and mint served with teriyaki dipping sauce.
– Ready in 20 minutes
– Serves two (six rolls)
– Vegan & Vegetarian
For the spring rolls
* 6 spring roll papers
* 2 cups fresh spinach
* 1 carrot, cut into thin sticks
* 12 chunks fresh pineapple
* 2 tbsp fresh mint
For the dipping sauce
* 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
* 1 tbsp orange muscat champagne vinegar or orange juice
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tbsp honey
* 1 tsp ginger powder
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* seasoning to taste (I use a few sprinkles of chili oil and lemon pepper)
1. Whisk sauce ingredients together and chill in fridge.
2. Soak rice wrapper in warm water for 10 seconds until slightly softened.
3. Shake rice paper dry and lay flat on a paper towel.
4. Layer spinach, pineapple, carrots, and mint in center of wrapper.
5. Gently fold ends inward and then roll lengthwise.
6. Serve immediately with teriyaki dipping sauce.