– Ready in 3 hours
– Serves 8
– Vegan and Gluten-free option
– No bake
– No refined white sugars
For the crust
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or almond meal
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk pudding mixes with 4 cups milk.
2. Stir in one or two egg yolks if desired.
3. Stir constantly on low heat until pudding thickens (10-15 minutes).
4. Transfer pudding into a bowl and chill for 2 hours.
5. Coat pie pan with coconut oil and set aside.
6. Combine graham cracker crumbs or almond meal with peanut butter and honey.
7. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time to graham cracker mix and knead with hands until it sticks together (4-6 tbsp).
8. Press graham cracker mix into pie pan, covering the bottom and sides in an even layer.
9. Chill crust for 2 hours.
10. Fill crust with pudding. Sprinkle coconut on top and enjoy!