Green tea crepes topped with fresh strawberries and coconut whipped cream.
– Ready in 10 minutes
– Serves two
– Breakfast or low sugar dessert
* 1 cup flour
* 3 tbsp matcha green tea powder
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or earth balance
* 1 cup vanilla almond milk
* optional: coconut whipped cream or ice cream
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Whisk in milk until combined.
3. Heat a little coconut oil in a skillet. Scoop 1/3 cup of batter onto skillet, spreading it out with a spoon.
4. Cook on medium heat for 1 minute or so. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
5. Hull and slice your strawberries.
6. Top crepes with strawberries and whipped cream or a scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert!
Decadent chocolate pudding pie with peanut butter crust and a hint of coconut.
– Ready in 3 hours
– Serves 8
– Vegan and Gluten-free option
– No bake
– No refined white sugars
For the filling
* chocolate pudding mix (3.5 oz)
* vanilla pudding mix (3.5 oz)
* 4 cups almond or soy milk
* 1/4 cup shredded coconut
* optional: 2 egg yolks, beaten
For the crust
* 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or almond meal
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk pudding mixes with 4 cups milk.
2. Stir in one or two egg yolks if desired.
3. Stir constantly on low heat until pudding thickens (10-15 minutes).
4. Transfer pudding into a bowl and chill for 2 hours.
5. Coat pie pan with coconut oil and set aside.
6. Combine graham cracker crumbs or almond meal with peanut butter and honey.
7. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time to graham cracker mix and knead with hands until it sticks together (4-6 tbsp).
8. Press graham cracker mix into pie pan, covering the bottom and sides in an even layer.
9. Chill crust for 2 hours.
10. Fill crust with pudding. Sprinkle coconut on top and enjoy!