– Ready in 10 minutes
– Serves two
– Breakfast or low sugar dessert
* 1 cup flour
* 3 tbsp matcha green tea powder
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or earth balance
* 1 cup vanilla almond milk
* optional: coconut whipped cream or ice cream
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Whisk in milk until combined.
3. Heat a little coconut oil in a skillet. Scoop 1/3 cup of batter onto skillet, spreading it out with a spoon.
4. Cook on medium heat for 1 minute or so. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
5. Hull and slice your strawberries.
6. Top crepes with strawberries and whipped cream or a scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert!